Stop by to get your pets vaccinated. Cats and dogs welcome.
Highland Animal Hospital
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Saturday, September 22, 2012
The two pets whose owner lost his home last week were treated at Highland Animal Hospital.
Just a few hours after a call went out to the community seeking help for a Needham resident who lost his home in a fire, one local resident paid his pets' veterinarian bill in full. The two dogs, Woden and Spirit, were inside the home at 1079 South St. when a fire broke out in the kitchen around 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 19. Both the resident, who was cooking at the time, and his two pets were able to get out of the home safely, while Needham firefighters arrived to put out the fire. Animal Control Officer Danielle Landry was called in to help with the dogs and transported them to Highland Animal Hospital for treatment while the owner stayed with his home. But with the house estimated to be a total loss after the fire, the man was in …