Varas Garage offers full-service vehicle restoration and repair services.
The repair shop has a long history in Needham. The original owner, the late John Scott Harris, graduated from Needham High in 1969 and set up the shop in 1977 to specialize in the restoration of antique English cars. His friend and long-time co-owner and operator Maurizio Cerasoli now runs the business himself and takes pride in his passion for restoration. "We try to keep old cars alive," says Cerasoli, who has been working on cars since the age of 12.
Varas Garage is also home to MC Racing, where enthusiasts can rent a Porshe racing car to take for a spin.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; by appointment, walk-ins (drive-ins) encouraged
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Full-service restoration, including repairs and replacement of whatever parts are necessary
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes