Owner Bert Wikstrom has been running Three Crown Jewelry with his wife Sandy for some 20 years at the same location. The store is focused on watch and clock repair, something that Wikstrom says is much overlooked in today's shopping climate, where you can pick up a watch at practically any store, from the mall to the gas station. Three Crown is a member of the Needham Business Association and the Small Business Service Bureau, and though its shelves appear somewhat sparse, that's only because the hard work is going on behind the scenes. Wikstrom says watch repair is going out of style, and his store is the only one in the area, because younger people today choose to throw away rather than fix their timepieces. Stop by for an expert look at your broken minute hand.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 5:30pm; Sat, 9:30 - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is flush with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Clocks, watches, some jewelry, watch bands
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Jewelry & watch brands: Belair watches, Hadley-Roma watch bands
- Vintage: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal