Sports & Physical Therapy Associates
Sports and Physical Therapy Associates is a physical rehabilitation center for patients throughout the Boston area. This office provides various therapy services for high school athletes, senior citizens and others. Treatment is available for computer-related injuries, musculoskeletal injuries and lifting-related injuries. The fitness program offers a wide range of exercises designed to prevent injuries. There are locations for this practice throughout Eastern Massachusetts.
- Fax: 781-400-5948
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: We accept most major insurance companies including, but not limited to BCBS, Tufts, Harvard Pilgrim, MassHealth, W/C and MVA.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Massage, Ultrasound
- Specialties: Geriatric, Orthopedic, Pediatric, Sports medicine
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Rehabilitation, Strength training
- Regular classes: Please see www.sportsandpt.com for the current training options.