Sew Easy for Kids, located on Great Plain Avenue in Needham Center, has been in business since 1997. In that time, the school has taught more than 8,000 kids and teens how to sew. The instructors teach the essentials of machine sewing, including sewing machine operation, fabric and pattern selection, layout, marking, construction and completing projects. The school's fun and exciting classes enhance self esteem and confidence, instilling endless possibilities within the hearts of those who attend. The school also offers special sewing camps scheduled during school vacations. For more information about the available programs, visit the Web site.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm, Sat 9:30am-6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered