In business since 1946, this family-owned jeweler started in Boston as a wholesale dealer and then moved to Needham and transitioned to retail sales in the mid-1970s. Bernie Segaloff, a member of the third generation of Segaloffs in the family business, now runs the Needham store, where he sells jewelry and watches, offers appraisal services, pearl re-stringing, jewelry repairs and custom work, and buys gold. All repair and appraisal services are done on the premises. The store also offers pearl-stringing and jewelry-cleaning services.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The rear door is flush with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1946
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Gold, Pearls, Diamonds, Watches, Silver
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: Exchanges only with anything in stock. Special orders are not exchangeable. Special arrangements are possible. Please ask.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Jewelry & watch brands: Seiko, Pulsar, Rembrandt Charms, and made to order pieces
- Vintage: No
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Jewelry is always a welcomed gift. Chains, Rings, Watches to name a few.
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal