Ryan Ridges, M.D.
Dr. Ryan Ridges is an internist and ophthalmologist at the Boston Foundation for Sight. He specializes treating complex corneal disease through the use of PROSE (prosthetic replacement of the ocular surface system) treatment. Call Dr. Ridges' office during regular business hours to schedule an appointment.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 4pm
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurances
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: Board certified
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Specialties: Internal medicine, Ophthalmology
- Primary care services: Yes