Maintained by Park and Recreation, Rosemary Pool is the perfect spot for residents to find relief from the heat during warmer months. Built into Rosemary Lake in 1972, this 300' x 70' structure contains several unique attributes. Sand can be found on both ends of the pool with lap lanes on the right side and a diving section on the left. Sections of the pool have been designated for young swimmers, and there is a separate path into the water that is handicap equipped. The pool is open daily during the summer months.
- Hours: Summer: Daily, 12:30pm - 7:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Accessible bathrooms are located near the outdoor water fountain. Wheelchair ramp access is available on the left-hand side of the pool.
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Water is pumped in from the lake, where it is then filtered, cleaned and chlorinated before entering the pool. The pool is inspected by the Needham Deptartment of Health.
- Features: Beach, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Membership info: Season pass rates and daily rates can be found on the Web site.
- What's the most important rule for this pool?: Regular swimming-related safety rules apply, in addition to other regulations that can be found on the Web site.