Everyday is Thanksgiving at this small, family-owned store, which has prepared turkey, chicken, duck for take-out, fresh eggs, an assortment of homemade pies (fruit and meat) and fixings like gravy and cranberry relish. The staff is friendly, and one gets the feeling that the commitment to the products runs just as deep as when the business started in 1935. Credit cards aren't accepted, though there is an ATM, should you have left your cash at home.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 5:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Turkey, chicken and duck, meat and dessert pies, some grocery items
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Proximity to Boston, yet small-town feel. Safe community.