Adjacent to a highly trafficked section of Highland Avenue, this stop on West Street is part of the Needham train line and located in Zone 2. There are 243 parking spaces available, including one handicapped accessible space. There is also space for six bikes. The rate to park a motor vehicle is $4 per day.
The Town of Needham is responsible for parking lot snow removal, maintenance and fee collection. Email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding station and platform snow removal, cleanliness and maintenance issues.
- Handicap Accessible: 1 parking
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1870
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 169
- Reach: Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Newstands
- Transportation: Commuter rail
- Parking: Paid lot
- Map of the premises (e.g. airport map, bus station map, etc.) [link]: www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/rail/lines/?route=NEEDHAM