With locations in Medfield and Needham, Martial Arts Centers offers customers a wide variety of classes. Whether you are only a beginner or a black belt, students are taught to develop both their body and mind. Classes for children stress building strength, flexibility, balance, coordination and conditioning, while adult classes build on those basics, and then move on to goals such as gaining a black belt and advancing to a fifth degree black belt. For class schedules, visit the Web site.
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is at level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Discounts: Group/family
- Parking: On-street: free
- Type: Kung Fu, Tai Chi
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: "The strength and confidence gained through our balanced training approach can empower students to make positive changes in all areas of life."