If you're looking for personalized, state-of-the-art fitness training, look no further. Koko FitClub has brand new machines and a clean, open space where you can get "the world's best 30-minute workout." The gym's automated personal training is aligned to each individual's fitness levels and goals. Owners Paul Romeo, Adam Landry and Sara Gooding-Landry can help you through a fitness assessment to get you started. Romeo and Gooding-Landry can also give you some insight on the area; both grew up in Needham.
- Hours: Staff on-site: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, 10am - 2pm. Members-only access: Daily, 5am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 12/15/2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Military, Student
- Membership info: http://www.kokofitclub.com/#contact-ribbon
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Strength training, Weight loss
- What is your training philosophy?: According to Landry, "consistency is key." He advocates taking the guesswork out of training; making fitness part of your daily life; and safely, but gradually, ramping up to your ideal fitness level.