The bank was established in 1877 to offer a banking option for middle-class families and continues to do so today at its Needham location. Additional Family Federal Savings locations in Fitchburg and Stow also provide a local alternative to larger, commercial banks. This branch has a drive-up teller window and a large parking lot.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 8am - 4pm; Thu, 8am - 6pm; Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is flush with the sidewalk.
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "To serve our community regardless of family background, occupation or belief."
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Home equity, Insurance, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: Drive-up window, Teller service