Closet Exchange is something a little bit different. Everything it sells is on consignment. It puts out 100-150 new items everyday. It's actually three stores, all in the same block on Great Plain Avenue. Their boutique offers designer goods at great prices. Best of the Mall are items you would normally find at your local shopping center, but at great savings. Finally, this Last Chance store offers top name gifts and significant price reductions. Closet Exchange is owned and operated by a mother/daughter team that also resides in Needham. It is a very big supporters of the Needham community, including Needham-based Circle of Hope. Circle of Hope is a non-profit umbrella organization for the International Medical Team and the Greater Boston Community Exchange, which was also based out of Christ Episcopal Church. Closet Exchange has been in business since 1992.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am - 6pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Note: Certain locations in the store are not accessible.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered