Boston Foundation for Sight (BFS) is a nonprofit eye care organization. It aims to improve the quality of life of each patient by providing care and treatment for corneal disease. It uses a prosthetic replacement of the ocular surface ecosystem (PROSE).
- Hours: By appointment
- Contact email: www.bostonsight.org/contact
- Founding Date: 1992
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Please call for more information
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Boston Foundation for Sight improves sight and reduces symptoms of dry eye and light sensitivity in many people suffering from complex corneal diseases such as Stevens Johnson syndrome, severe dry eye, graft versus host disease and keratoconus.
- Specialties: Ophthalmology, Surgery
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: Yes
- House calls: No