This popular local eatery began as a family-owned breakfast-style cafeteria in the 1920s and expanded over the decades to a New England institution with locations throughout the region. While the menu at Bickford's Grille still specializes in a "breakfast anytime" modus operandi, it now encompasses many lunch and dinner staples, such as burgers and sandwiches, as well as many New England-inspired favorites, such as a lobster cobb salad and clam chowder. Bickford's also specializes in take-out orders.
This Bickford's Grille reopened in March 2010 after its previous building was destroyed in a fire in June 2008.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bickfords.com/menu_grill.asp
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch