B In Touch Massage Therapy offers a full range of services and techniques, including chair and therapeutic massage work. The location can help with various issues, including joint pain, motion injuries, anxiety, stress issues, high blood pressure, shoulder pain and back pain. Some treatments include hot stone massage, myofascial release, deep tissue massage, prenatal massage, sports massage, as well as Swedish, Thai massage and reflexology. Options include 30, 45, 60, 75 and 90-minute sessions. The location also offers gift certificates and onsite chair massages. Check the main website for a full list of services or for details on pricing.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 8:30pm; Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, Sun, 9am - 5pm, by appointment only
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: April 30, 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- License/certification: Our location is licensed through the State of Massachusetts Establishment License MA-14.
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Specials/Packages: Purchase a package of five massages and save $25! Details here: http://www.bintouchmassage.com/services.php
- Massage Specialties: Deep tissue, Hot stone, Myofascial release, Pregnancy/prenatal, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Sports, Swedish, Thai, Trigger point
- House calls: No
- Licenses: All Massage Therapists are licensed through the state of Massachusetts, and many are Certified by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork.