Acorn's Bakery & Cafe
Located near the town common and an MBTA commuter line stop, Acorn's Bakery serves pastries, bagels and muffins to area customers. Lunch items are also available, and the cafe also does catering.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 3pm; Sat, 10am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is at level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Coffee, croissants, muffins, quiche, sandwiches, paninis, salads, soup, eclairs, fruit tarts, cupcakes, cakes, tarts, pies, cookies
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: everything is homemade from the morning pastries, cookies, desserts, and even the bread for sandwiches. Support local farms as much as possible.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: butternut squash soup, oatmeal raisin cookies, apple pie, strawberry shortcake, eclairs
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: paninis, quiche, soup, eggplant parmesean, oatmeal raisin cookies, eclairs, strawberry shortcake, apple pie, croissants, downtowners