- Friday: Sunny, 80ºF highs by day, mostly clear and a low of 55ºF in the evening.
- Saturday: High of 81ºF and sunny, then mostly clear with a low of 57ºF.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, 81ºF high, low of 60ºF and a partly cloudy evening.
3. Your car looking a bit grimy? Conveniently, the Needham Junior Cheer Car Wash is this saturday. For a $5, cash or check, the team will get it sparkling clean. All you have to do is drive over to Claxton Field Parking Lot on Central Ave in Needham after 9 a.m. Saturday.
4. Maybe your kids are yearning for some face painting, or perhaps they've been asking for spin art. Well, The Linden Square FUNtastic Saturdays are back with just those two things. Even if they haven't, but are interested, it starts at 1 p.m. Saturday in Wellesley's Linden Square. Free, and geared toward 4- to 8-year-olds.
5. You know they are delicious when boiled, mashed, stuck in a stew, pretty much any way. But did you know potatoes are full of electricity? This weekend, at the Needham Farmers Market, theCommunity Farm and Next Step Living will be showing off potato batteries. So, how is your clock holding up? Because mine is a potato.