The Needham Exchange Club's annual Fourth of July festivities are less than one month away, and the club has released a preliminary schedule of events and map of the parade route.
The club also plans to announce this year's parade marshal in the coming weeks, member Moe Handel said.
The annual parade and fireworks are provided free to the community every year by the Needham Exchange Club.
Below is a schedule of events:
Tuesday, July 3
- 5-8:45 p.m. Food tents selling grilled food, soft drinks, ice cream, cotton candy and more
- 5–8 p.m. Children’s entertainment, including pony rides, face painting and more
- 7-9:15 p.m. Concert by the Reminisants—"Boston’s Best Oldies Band”
- Dark. Fireworks Spectacular at
Wednesday, July 4
- 8:30 a.m. Annual 5K Road Race – YMCA/Exchange Club; start location is the
- 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Craft Fair and Flea Market
- 8:45 a.m. Children’s Parade—decorated bikes and costumes (meet at )
- 9 a.m. Salute and flag raising on the
- 9:05 a.m. Grand Parade featuring bands, floats, musical groups, antique cars and much more
- 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Food tents selling grilled food, soft drinks, ice cream, cotton candy and more
- Noon. Children’s Races and Contests including running events, sack races and egg toss (on )
- 2 p.m. Needham Little League All-Star Game—Majors American vs. Majors National (Memorial Field)