Need to gather some special ingredients for your 4th of July cookout? Drop by the Needham Farmers Market this Sunday to shop from a variety of fresh produce, baked goods, meats and other items.
The weekly market is held Sundays from 1-5 p.m. on the front lawn of .
The vendors for July 1 will be: MacArthur Farm, The Neighborhood Farm, , Globe Fish, John Crow Farm, , Foxboro Cheese and the new Needham-based 2 Brothers Cookies.
This season's sweet corn crop has arrived two full weeks earlier than prior years. Grab a few ears for your cookout along with:
- Award-winning tomatoes.
- Strawberries (this is the last week for these delicious and unique strawberries)
- Pickle Cukes
- Summer Squash
- Swiss Chard
- Several kinds of Lettuce
Also at the market:
- Produce from the Neighborhood Farm
- Fresh baked breads from Hazel's Bakery
- Fresh baked homemade cookies
- Foxboro Cheese
- Pasture-raised meats from John Crow Farm
- Fresh fish from Globe Fish
This week's musical guests will be Blue Evenings (two guitars, bass, and drums) playing from 2-4 p.m.
At the artists' booth will be jeweler Donna DeMaria and Designs by Donna.
Learn more at needhamfarmersmarket.org.
Got a great recipe for a summer cookout? Tell us about it in the comments!