The Needham Board of Selectmen will meet on Tuesday, July 10 in the second-floor Powers Hall at .
One or more members of the Board of Selectmen will be available between 6:45 and 7 p.m. for informal discussion with citizens. While not required, citizens are encouraged to call the Selectmen’s Office at 781-455-7500 ext. 204 in advance to arrange for an appointment. This enables the board to better assure opportunities for participation and respond to citizen concerns.
On the meeting agenda (see the full agenda attached below):
1. 7:00 p.m. Approve 10-year Cable License Renewal Agreement with RCN-BecoCom—Jonathan Tamkin, Cable Advisory Committee
2. 7:15 p.m. Hillside/Mitchell Pre-feasibility—Heidi Black, Chairman, and members of the School Committee; George Kent, Chairman, PPBC; Steve Popper, Director of Design and Construction
3. 7:45 p.m. NSTAR Tree Right of Way Vegetation Management/Public Information Session—Bill Hayes, NSTAR Senior Arborist; Barry J. Salvucci, NSTAR Community Relations Representative
4. 8:15 p.m. Town Manager Report—Sale of Alcohol to be Consumed Off-Premises (update)
5. 8:20 p.m. Board Discussion:
- Transportation Infrastructure Funding
- Polling Locations
- Board Goals FY2013 – FY2014
- Committee Reports
- Minuteman High School