The following reports were provided by the Needham Police Department from Jan 5 - 7. Charges where mentioned do not indicate a conviction.
Saturday, Jan 5
- An Apple iPad was reportedly missing from a Great Plain Avenue resident's home. The resident reported at about 10 a.m. She believes that it may have been taken by someone who was doing carpentry work at her home, where the tablet was left on the kitchen table.
- A vehicle was reportedly stolen from the driveway of a Charles River Street residence. It was left running in the driveway at about 10 a.m. on Thursday.
- At about noon, crash reported at the Harris Avenue/Bradford Street intersection. The crash was minor, police say, and one person was taken to the hospital as a precaution. A 61-year-old Needham man was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign.
Sunday, Jan 6
- 1:30 p.m., a two-car crash on Second Avenue. Police took one driver to the hospital and cited the other for failing to use care while stopping.
- A Taylor Street resident reported a dog atack, when her neighbor's dog and hers got into a fight. She was bitten, and her dog had some minor injuries. The Animal Control Officer was notified, and the other dog's owners were instructed to keep him advised for the night.
Monday, Jan 7
- A Second Avenue resident reported a noise complaint at about 4 a.m. Police advised them to speak with their property manager about the neighbor troubles.