The following reports were provided by the Needham Police Department from Nov. 21 - 23. Charges where mentioned do not indicate a conviction.
Wednesday, Dec. 5
- Planter reported stolen from an Elicott Street residence, about 8:15 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m., Needham High School reports finding a bag of marijuana on some stairs in the building. The bag and contents were turned over to the police for destruction.
- Paul Rudolph, 33, turned himself in response to two outstanding warrants out of Dedham court for two counts of breaking-and-entering. Police say the charges were the result of an investigation last November into two house breaks on Webster Street.
Thursday, Dec. 6
- In the 7-11 Parking lot, at about 9:45 a.m., a Norwood resident, 51, was summonsed to court for driving an uninsured and unregistered vehicle after a revocation.
- Sometime between 9:15 p.m. on Monday and 6:15 a.m. on Tuesday, according to the report of a Lindbergh Avenue resident, her car was broken into. An ash tray full of change and a cell phone were taken from inside.
- 3 p.m., a 36-year-old resident was stopped for a violation. She will be summonsed to court for driving after a suspension.
Friday, Dec. 7
- A Mason Road resident reported that someone had taken a backpack from the vehicle parked in her driveway, some time overnight on Wednesday.