Friday, Sept. 13
- At about 12:30 a.m., police stopped a vehicle at the Newton line on Highland Avenue, and learned that the driver, a Jason Joyce, 37, from Taunton had two outstanding warrants for his arrest. He was arrested and charged under those warrants.
- Just before 7 p.m., officers responded to a report of underage people possibly stashing alcohol near a home on South Street. Police spoke with the homeowner and retrieved the alcohol, but were not able to determine who had hidden it.
- An underaged drinking party was reported at a Peacedale Road address at about 9 p.m., with several juveniles in attendance. Police found the party, and summonsed the resident to court for providing alcohol to people under 21. The police report indicates at least 40 people were involved.
Saturday, Sept. 14
- A little after noon, an employee of a Great Plain Business reported that their key had been keyed while parked in the employee lot.
- Sometime before 1 p.m. a car parked on Linden Street was reportedly keyed, police report.
- At around 1:30 p.m., police received a report from a Woodlawn Avenue resident who reported he had been the victim of a driveway seal coating scam. Police looked into it and determined that it was a civil matter.
- Police received a walk-in report at about 5:15 p.m. from someone who said their iPhone was taken from the YMCA on Great Plain Avenue.
- Someone reportedly broke a window at a fence on Lexington Avenue, some time around 11:30 p.m. The rock broke part of the fence, and police do not have any suspects at this time.
- Money was reportedly missing from a Dunster Road resident, taken some time before 2:30 p.m. Police are investigating the incident.
- A license plate was reportedly lost or stolen from a Maple Street residence some time before 3 p.m. The resident told police that he had last seen it the night before. Police provided him with an incident number and directed him to call the RMV.
The above information was supplied by the Needham Police Department. Any charges mentioned do not indicate a conviction.