- At 9 a.m., police responded to Linden Street where a resident reported that a son's bicycle was stolen off their front lawn over the weekend.
- At 11:55 a.m., police responded to Linden Street for a report of past larceny. A sliver table valued at $200 and a white jewelry table valued at $30 were stolen from the back porch area.
- At 4:50 p.m., police responded to Sudbury Farms for a report of a 57-year-old Needham resident taking photos of a female shopper and her daughter without the shopper's permission. The man will be summonsed to Dedham District Court for disturbing the peace.
- At 5:17 p.m.a Broadmeadow Road resident reported that he had lost or misplaced his wallet
- At 9:25 p.m., police responded to a single vehicle crash into Staples. The operator lost control of her car while backing up and struck a tree in the median and then a cement pillar and eventually the building. The 61-year-old Needham woman was cited and will be summonsed court for operating to endanger