Friday, July 4
- At 12:26 a.m., police responded to the intersection of School Street and Chestnut Street for a report of a car hitting a light pole. Jessica MacDonald, 35, from Framingham, was placed under arrested for operating under the influence of alcohol and a marked lanes violation.
- At 3:20 p.m., a resident of Tower Ave. reported that his car was hit while parked behind Sudbury Farms Market.
- At 3:30 p.m., police responded to a Yurick Road address on a report of a past suspicious motor vehicle. A resident said that she saw an unfamiliar car parked outside her house. The car was gone when police arrived.
- At 4:10 p.m., police responded to the area of Sargent and Ellicott Streets for a report of a sick skunk in the area.
- At 12:40 a.m., police made a traffic stop on Cedar Street. The operator had a suspended license. A 21-year-old Ashland man will be summonsed to Dedham District Court for operating with an expired registration sticker and operating with a suspended license. A "small amount of green leafy substance believed to be marijuana" was inside the car. The man will be mailed a civil citation for possession of under one ounce of marijuana
- At 1:50 p.m., a resident of 2nd Ave. reported some items were stolen out of her car
- At 5:35 p.m., police responded to Warrant Street and Kimball Street that was struck by a car door. The cyclist was transported to the hospital by medic to be treated for injuries. Operator was cited for opening a door near cyclist.