BREAKING: Gas Line Struck on First Avenue

The building housing Restaurant Depot has reportedly been evacuated for safety reasons.

Needham Police and Fire are reportedly responding to the scene of a struck gas line at Restaurant Depot at 114 First Ave. The incident occurred on Friday, Oct. 12 shortly before 6 p.m.

According to early reports, the building has been evacuated and officials are attempting to shut down the flow of gas.

Needham Patch will have more on this incident as information becomes available.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »