As Valentine's Day approached, Needham Patch sat down with couples and individuals around town who have been married 30, 40 even 50 years to talk about relationships—how they met their significant others, how they knew it was right and what has made their marriages successful. Click on the video to hear what they had to say.
Featured in the video are:
- Roger and Coral Ambuter of Needham, married 48 years
- Dorene and Alan Nemeth of Boston, married 43 years (Dorene is the SHINE director at the )
- Bill and Mary Bradley of Needham, married 57 years
- Jon Mattleman and Wendy Rundle, married/together 37 years (Jon is the director)
- Jim and Beth Sargent of Needham, married 43 years
Got a great love story of your own? Do you still remember that first date, the moment she caught your eye, the day he proposed? Share your memories in the comments section below.
Happy Valentine's Day!