In keeping with the Chabad tradition of creating incredible fun and exciting holiday programs for the entire Jewish community, the Chabad Jewish Center will be hosting its annual Purim party celebration with a Wild West theme.
"We focus on doing interesting and innovative holiday programs while still keeping with the holiday traditions", said Rabbi Mendy Krinsky. "This party will combine ancient Jewish traditions with a modern twist". The party is open to the public and all are welcome, regardless of background or affiliation.
Purim commemorates the miraculous escape of the Jewish People from annihilation by the ancient Persian Empire, and is celebrated by the exchange of food packages between friends, by giving charity to the poor, by eating a traditional festive meal, and by reading the story of Purim from the Megillah (Purim scroll).
Some of the Party’s Highlights:
- Great Westerm themed tricks and entertainment by BRENNER FAMILY MAGIC
- Megillah (Purim Story) Reading
- Scrumptious all-you-can-eat Western style dinner buffet!
- Masquerade in Western attire (or costume of your choice) and receive a prize!
- Hamentashen (Traditional Purim dessert)
Please R.S.V.P. by February 17th. Ticket costs are $18 adult, $10 children (3-12), or $54 a Family. Sponsorship $180.
To register and/or to find out more about Chabad, please call (781) 455.9096 or visit www.jewishneedham.com