3 sessions…3 experiences presented by Rev. Peggy O’Connor
These classes are for the following people:
- Those who fumble with words and/or don’t think they can pray.
- Those whose prayers feel inadequate or whose minds wander when they try to pray.
- Those who say they will pray for others but then forget to do so.
- Those whose prayer life feels like an item on their to-do list.
- Those who want to have a new prayer/spiritual experience or who want to go a little deeper.
Session 1: ICONS (Feb. 2)
Make your own icon and discover a doorway to prayer. Various sizes of boards, glue, images, and paint will be provided. You may bring your own images/picture(s) to use as well.
Session 2: PRAYING IN COLOR (Feb. 10)
This is an active, meditative, and fun way of praying. If you can doodle…draw a line…write a name…you can do this. Markers, colored pencils, paper supplied. NO artistic skills required.
Session 3: PRAYER BEADS (Feb. 24)
Make a prayer bracelet to wear or a short string of beads
to carry. The finished product will help remind you to pray during the day. Cord and beads provided.
There are no fees for these classes but donations are accepted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-444-2510 to register.