1. Temperatures should hit 50ºF today, and it should be mostly sunny, according to the National Weather Service. In the evening, the partly cloudy night air should dip to 29ºF.
2. What's better than a cup of coffee and a good book? If you can't think of anything, then the Wellesley Middle School's Fall Book Talk Breakfast and Book Fair, on Kingsbury Street, may be the spot for you. It kicks off at 9 a.m. today, and after talking books and enjoying breakfast, there's a chance to get your shopping done.
3. If you're still looking to get some holiday shopping done, Needham Community Council Holiday Boutique is starting at 10 a.m. today at the Needham Community Council. Whether you're looking to decorate your table or pick up some great presents, this may be the place.
4. Palettes in Natick is hosting an evening of Not sure about your painting skills? Well, they will show you what you need to know while you enjoy some wine or a beer. When you get there at 6:30 p.m., they'll ask you for $35.
5. "When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way"--unless you're a Shark instead. Pick your side (or just go to enjoy the show) when Needham SAMD Presents 'West Side Story' at Pollard Middle School tonight at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $10.