1. It'll be sunny, but it may be misleading because temperatures are still expected to be below freezing. The National Weather Service predicts a 20ºF day, sunny, followed by a mostly clear evening with temperatures around 3ºF.
2. Patch has a blogging platform, as you may already know, with topics ranging from relaxing with wine and a dog to why living in Wellesley is great. Is there nothing on the blogs you aren't interested in? Write something you'd want to read! Email editor Grahame Turner about blogging on Patch.
3. Is the Tax Break Party Over? I'm not sure, but the folks at Freidman Suvalle & Salomon, PC are offering some tips on filing your 2013 tax return in the new seminar of the same title. It starts with networking at 7:30 a.m., the program kicks off at 8 a.m. $5 for Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce members, $10 for non-members.
4. The Wellesley Summer Theatre Company is once more offering to take you on a Holiday (by Philip Barry). The show starts at 7 p.m. at Wellesley College. Tickets are $20, and if you miss tonight's show, you can catch it tomorrow and over the weekend.
5. If you are Parenting Your Teen Through a Jewish Lens, you may be interested to Meet with instructor Judy Elkin to learn about the program at Temple Beth Shalom. It is a free introduction to the course, and it starts off at 7 p.m.