1. There is some snow and sleet in the works, says the National Weather Service. The NWS is calling for a 100 percent chance of snow, between two and four inches, mostly before 4 p.m., this should taper off to about 20 percent chance in the evening, mostly before 8 p.m. Highs of 34ºF, lows of 27ºF.
2. The the other day. . So, if you haven't already, make sure you get your shots. Need to know where in Wellesley to Get a Flu Shot? We ran a list recently.
3. Do you have some questions about planning your estate? Want to know the basics. Fortunately, there's a class for you: Estate Planning 101: Rules for Effective Estate Planning. It's free, and it heads over to Boston Legacy Planning, 160 Gould St Ste 102 at 2 p.m. To sign up, hit up their website.
4. It's happy hour somewhere--today, it's in Wellesley at 4:30 p.m. Happy Hour with performer Dave Becker at Waterstone. It's at their 27 Washington St location, and it features performer and entertainer Dave Becker in his element. Call 781-235-1614 to RSVP.
5. There are a few ins and outs on Cape houses you might want to know about for the winter months. Check out the Weatherization Workshop for Cape-Style Houses at the Needham Historical Society, 7 p.m. tonight. The group is kicking off a series on house weatherization, with more tomorrow.