1. There may be some snow today, about a 30 percent chance, the National Weather Service claims, the day will otherwise be cloudy, leading to a clear evening. Temperatures will range between 39ºF and 15ºF.
2. A free clinic for keeping yourself well at the Stephen Palmer Senior Center, is running today at 9 a.m. If you're interested in a Keep Well Clinics by VNA Care Network & Hospice, it is free.
3. The Key to Innovation and The Power of Knowledge starts off at 10 a.m. today, where you can learn from from educator Sushil Bhatia about the various projects he's been involved in, such as Glue Stic and convention badges. MassBay Community College at 10 a.m. today.
4. Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham is running a free flu clinic for anyone still needing a shot. Head over between 2 and 5 p.m. for the free Beth Israel Deaconess Needham Flu Clinic.
5. Stressed out? Visions HealthCare Wellesley is running a class on Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction. The free orientation was last week, and the class kicks off tonight. Class runs $540, with a $45 materials fee.