1. 33ºF highs and 24ºF lows are what kind of temperatures you can expect on this partly sunny day or mostly clear evening, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Seniors interested in playing the stock market may want to swing by the Knights of Columbus hall this morning for their regular Senior Men's Investment Group Meeting, starting at 9:30 a.m.
3. Open up the Specialty Department, and try out The Whole Food. As the name suggests, Whole Foods Market is hosting a class on some of the items in the specialty department. Class starts at 11 a.m. and is free, but email
Lisa.Caldwell@wholefoods.com to RSVP.
4. Your garden get a little complicated last summer? Or perhaps a little weedy? Step back and simplify. The Massachusetts Horticultural Society (in Wellesley) is running a class on Simplifying Gardens to Fit Our Changing Lifestyles. Starts at 7 p.m. and runs you $20.
5. The Needham Rail Trail's monthly meeting is looking at the Proposed Bicycle Green Routes Network in Metro Boston tonight. Want to take a ride on a bike across the greater Boston area? Stop by Needham Free Public Library at 7:30 p.m., and check out what kinds of plans are in the works.