1. Today should be mostly sunny, according to the National Weather Service, leading to a partly cloudy evening. Temperatures are expected to range between 44ºF and 30ºF.
2. Whether you're whipping up some homemade chocolate goodies, taking someone special somewhere special, or grabbing a last-minute gift, Patch has you covered. If you need even more Valentine's Day, you can skim last year's coverage as well.
3. If you have an “Appetite for Seduction”, then perhaps the Community Kitchen at Whole Foods Market will help you direct that appetite. They start at 11 a.m. today, and are giving you a free course for Valentine's Day.
4. Wingate at Needham plans to host a Valentine's Day Strawberry Social today. Not only do you get to eat them, you get to learn how to make chocolate-covered strawberries. Starts at 2 p.m., There is no charge for this event, but please RSVP: (781) 455-9090.
5. Palettes in Natick is skipping the hearts and flowers, if you're in the mood to do the same. Recreate a Monet piece at Thirsty Thursday. There are No Hearts For This Valentine, today, but there are paints and drinks. They're kicking off at 6:30 p.m. and classes cost $35.