1. The National Weather Service report is calling for some snow, although that may be washed away by some rain. There's about a 20 percent chance of precipitation during the day, moving up to 100 percent in the evening along with increasing clouds. Temperatures should be somewhere between 36ºF and 32ºF.
2. Have something fun you've seen around town that you want to share with your neighbors, but not really sure what the best way is? Well, how about the Pics and Clips gallery? Upload your photos or videos. Want to say something more about it? Throw it in the Announcements page.
3. Clear your pantry out, and support The Needham Food Pantry with Wingate at Needham. Starting at 9 a.m., they'll be collecting food to support neighbors. Bring something by.
4. Over the winter break, your kids can pull together their own mini amusement park during Bricks 4 Kidz December School Break Camps. Drop off is at 9 a.m., early drop off at 7 a.m. Check their site for more information. Courses are $50.
5. Needham Free Public Library is displaying their own . As long as the library is open, you can check out their art! Want to join the association? Check their website.