1. Clear skies ahead, says the National Weather Service. Temperatures expected to range form 42ºF to 26ºF lows.
2. Last night, Needham's crowdsourced menorah was lit outside of Town Hall. You can see the lighting by visiting the article we ran about it on Needham Patch--if you would like to learn more about the menorah, head over to Facebook and like Needham Patch's post. 25 likes, and we'll add some more footage.
3. The Needham Newcomers club is having Ladies' Night. That means Nails & Cocktails. They're starting with manicures at Beersheba, then heading out for drinks at Gari, starting at 6 p.m. If you're new to town, come and meet some of your neighbors.
4. Kids aged 3 to 10 can get some more speed and agility from their soccer game from the Atletico Soccer Academy Indoor Soccer Training, which happens to be at Boston Sports Clubs tonight at 6 p.m. The hour-long classes have pricing depending on ages, and options for private lessons.
5. Tonight, 6:45 p.m. the Boston Celtics celebrate Hanukkah at Jewish Heritage Night. Tickets are $25, and you need to e-mail info@GotChabad.com. They will have a free-throw competition after the game, a menorah lighting on the court, a kisher hot dog stand, and a concert.