1. The day should be mostly sunny, 65ºF high, but it has a 30 percent chance of showers along with it. The National Weather Service also predicts that the evening will have decreasing clouds with it, and a low of 38ºF.
2. If you have caught a "Breath of Spring 2013", and it's making you sneeze or wheeze, then perhaps the today will interest you. Food, wine and Glenfiddich scotch all at 7 p.m., at Elm Bank estates in Wellesley. $80 gets you in.
3. If it's close enough for jazz, perhaps you're close enough to hear the Wellesley BlueJazz Strings and Combos perform Thelonious Monk, Charles Mingus, and Duke Ellington tonight. The free show is at the Jewett Auditorium on Wellesley College's campus.
4. Pull out your gardening gloves, and help make the world a cleaner place. The which starts off at 9:30 a.m. Saturday from 543 Greendale Ave in Needham. Earth Day was earlier this week, and this cleaning will keep the area free and safe for hikers and bikers. Bring some clippers, loppers and water.
5. While you may not think of which hopes to convince you otherwise. Head over to the The Congregational Church of Needham at 10 a.m. tomorrow. Come with an open mind, and listen to their panel of experts make the argument.