2012 marks another big year in business for Needham. Some shops and eateries came and went, art projects launched and changes came to some neighborhoods. Of those, five stories stuck out for the community at large.
- Beth Israel Hospital Kicks Off 100-Year Celebration
- Changes Coming to North Hill
- Bickford's Grille in Needham Closes Its Doors
- Adirondack Chair Project Hits the Streets
- When Will the Last Atrium Mall Stores Close?
Do you agree with this list? Disagree? What did you think were the top business stories this year?