Throughout the summer, children ages 2-6 can drop by the Needham Free Public Library to work on craft projects. Three crafts on a theme are offered at each session. The craft programs usually last about 30 minutes, depending upon the children.
Below are the scheduled themes, each set for 10:30 a.m.:
- Dreamland—Tuesday, July 24
- Nightowl (and other nocturnal animals)—Monday, July 30
- Pajamarama Bedtime—Monday, Aug. 6
- Lights in the Dark—Tuesday, Aug. 14
- BIG Tall Tales—Tuesday, Aug. 21
- End of Summer—Monday, Aug. 27
All craft programs are free.