Invite a friend
Plugged In's Fall Family Night Fundraiser
Enjoy an evening filled with family, food, fun and, of course, music. Learn more about the impact Plugged In has had on the lives of young musicians from presentations by Plugged In friends, families and students.
Enjoy a family style dinner and dessert cooked up by the Plugged In board members and staff just for you and rock and roll to the amazing sound of local band Melodeego.
Melodeego performs its music with a bike-powered sound system. After the tragic BP oil spill in 2010, the band decided to take a stand against dirty, dangerous fossil fuels. Rejecting the big oil, gas and coal corporations, Melodeego now relies on the power of each person in the audience to put on the show. The band takes crowd participation to a whole new level.
More About The Congregational Church of Needham
The Congregational Church is a faith community open to all people. Morning worship is held at 10am on Sundays, with childcare available for infants and Sunday School classes available for kids and high school students. Several groups meet at the church, including youth, men's and women's groups. An after-school program called The Center is open to students in grades 6 and 7. Additionally, The Friendly Society, a group of women who gather for friendship and fellowship purposes, meets several times during the year. The church also is heavily involved in the music scene. Youth choirs meet regularly, as does the Chancel Choir, and the sanctuary has a state-of-the-art organ. Guests can visit the library, and the church hosts several live performers throughout the year.
Other events here
- Open House at The Center May 21, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Frank Arren’s Lunchtime Networking Group Weekly on Fridays, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Open House at The Center Sun, Jun 2, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Healing Service at the Congregational Church of Needham January 17, 2013 / February 7, 2013 / March 14, 2013 / April 11, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / June 13, 2013, 7:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Vacation Bible School Daily, 8:30 am–12:00 pm
- Sunday School Open House Sun, Sep 29, 11:30 am–1:30 pm