Invite a friend
Needham Transportation Committee
1. Call to Order.
2. Citizen requests to address the Transportation Committee.
3. Report on the MBTA Advisory Board Meeting of February 29, 2012.
4. Review of the Transportation Committee public hearing of February 27, 2012, concerning proposed FY13 MassDOT – MBTA fare increase and service reductions affecting the Town of Needham (the “MBTA Proposal”).
5. Review, discuss, and, as appropriate, prepare/vote recommendations to the Board of Selectmen relative to, the Proposal.
6. Minutes of prior meetings.
7. Committee membership.
8. Topics not reasonably anticipated within 48 hours of the meeting.
9. Next meeting date.
More About Needham Town Hall
Needham Town Hall houses government and community offices that serve the town of Needham. Offices at this location include the town clerk, public works, finance department, human resources, town manager, conservation department, assessors, health services and the zoning board of appeals. Local court and council offices are also located here. The town hall hosts board, commission and comittee meetings. Interested parties are encouraged to visit the town of Needham's website for an overview of the public services provided.
Other events here
- Great Hall Performance Series - Livingston Taylor Sat, Sep 28, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm