Invite a friend
LWV Forum on Residential Reconstruction
The following was sent by the League of Women Voters:
Do you see a lot of residential “teardowns” in Needham? In 2012 there were at least seventy-five. Do you wonder why and how such large homes are built to replace smaller homes? For the answers to these and other questions, come to the Residential Reconstruction Forum on Monday, March 4, at 7:15 p.m. in the Community Room ofthe Needham Public Library. The League of Women Voters of Needham has invited a panel of experts to address the issues of reconstruction versus renovation of Needham homes.
The panel will include Lee Newman, Needham Planning Director, Ethan Parsons, Wellesley Assistant Planning Director, Stephanie Maiona, Senior Vice-President-Commercial Lending at Needham Bank, and David Roche, Needham Building Inspector.
They will discuss:
- Needham’s control and input over reconstruction in our residential areas.
- What other communities are doing.
- The economics of reconstruction versus renovation.
The event is free and open to the public, please come and bring a friend.
For further information visit www.lwv-needham.org.
More About Needham Free Public Library
Other events here
- Rising Water: Transforming Climate Risk into Opportunity Tomorrow, May 20, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- "Nurturing Self-Esteem in Children" A TECPA Event Presented by Anastasia Galanopoulos, PhD Wed, May 22, 6:00 pm–8:30 pm