Invite a friend
Throughout the summer, children ages 2-6 can drop by the Needham Free Public Library to work on craft projects. Three crafts on a theme are offered at each session. The craft programs usually last about 30 minutes, depending upon the children.
Below are the scheduled themes, each set for 4 p.m.:
- Dreamland—Thursday, July 26
- Nightowl (and other nocturnal animals)—Thursday, Aug. 2
- Pajamarama Bedtime—Thursday, Aug. 9
- Lights in the Dark—Thursday, Aug. 16
- BIG Tall Tales—Thursday, Aug. 23
- End of Summer—Thursday, Aug. 30
All craft programs are free.
More About Needham Free Public Library
Other events here
- "Nurturing Self-Esteem in Children" A TECPA Event Presented by Anastasia Galanopoulos, PhD Tomorrow, May 22, 6:00 pm–8:30 pm