Where to Get Your Nails Done in Needham
This week's Patch Picks looks at local nail salons.
Sometimes a person just needs a little pampering, and getting a manicure or pedicure is a great quick way to feel better—and look better—for not a ton of money.
- Location: 330 Chestnut St.
- Services: Traditional pedicures and manicures, stone massages and paraffin wax treatments
- You said: “Definitely La Vie Salon. I mean, come on, where else gives your legs a hot stone massage with a pedicure and follows up every nail service with a shoulder massage? Ahhh. Wish I could go every day.”
- Location: 1072 Great Plain Ave.
- Services: Nail and skin care, reflexology
- You said: “Amy and Duc, the owners, are warm and wonderful. They support the community and do terrific work.”
- Location: 1299 Highland Ave.
- Services: Nail sculpture, manicures, pedicures
- Location: 68 Chestnut St.
- Services: A range of nail services from classic manicures to luxurious hot stone pedicures
- Location: 44 Chestnut St.
- Services: Acrylic overlays, nail sculpture, silk wrap, gel nails, manicures and pedicures
What do you think of our choices? Did we miss your favorite nail salon? Want to share your personal experiences with any of the top five? Tell us in the comments below. And be sure to rate the salons you have visited in our Places section.