Needham Students Inducted into Cum Laude Society
St. Sebastian's teens were honored Tuesday for scholastic achievement.
In a ceremony held Tuesday, Jan. 31 at St. Sebastian’s School in Needham, Headmaster William L. Burke III and Assistant Headmaster Michael P. Nerbonne inducted 13 students, including two from Needham, into the Cum Laude Society.
The Cum Laude Society is dedicated to honoring scholastic achievement in secondary schools. Modeled after Phi Beta Kappa, the society has grown to 350 chapters located in public and independent schools in the United States, Canada, England, France, Spain, Puerto Rico and the Philippines.
Needham residents inducted included senior Peter J. Cimini, son of Jeff and Anne, and senior Ryan A. Sanderson, son of Derek and Nancy.
Others inducted on Tuesday include:
- Matthew J. Angelico of Dover, son of Paul and Donna
- Terrence F. O'Connor of Dover, son of Terry and Kathryn
- Sean M. Frazzette of Franklin, son of Mike and Linda
- Christopher R. Nadeau of Norfolk, son of Karl Nadeau and Beverly Stukas
- Christopher M. Stadtler of Walpole, son of John and Suzanne
- John P. Connolly of Wellesley, son of Bill and Barb
- John L. Donovan III of Wellesley, son of John and Kate
- Michael P. Fischer of Wellesley, son of Steve and Peggie
- David S. Loughborough III of Wellesley, son of John and Kerry
- Kevin E. Wolfe of Weston, son of Tom and Celeste
- Brendan D. Burke of Westwood, son of David and Chris