Five Things You Need to Know Today: October 25
Candidates debate, ladies bowl and sporting teams take on Braintree.
- State Representative candidates John O'Leary (R) and Denise Garlick (D) square off one final time before the election in tonight's League of Women Voters Needham Candidates' Forum. Doors open at Broadmeadow School a little before 7 p.m.
- Temple Beth Shalom enters day two of its Sisterhood Sale, which finds clothing, toys, books and household items. Tonight, from 6- 8 p.m., find a special bag sale.
- The Monday Morning-Stars host an open game of bowling every Monday and any female in town is welcome to join. The ladies bowl candlepin style and there are no specific teams or commitments.
- Duplicate bridge games begin at Temple Aliyah tonight at 7:15 p.m. Games typically run between two and three hours and the cost is $6 per session. Call 781-444-8522 for more information.
- Braintree is today's sports foe for Needham, with varsity field hockey, girls' soccer and volleyball traveling to enemy territory. Meanwhile, boys' varsity soccer takes on Braintree at 128 Town St.