Five Things You Need to Know Today: November 30
End the week with a weekly walk and a musical celebration of soda.
1. A partly sunny day with some gathering clouds toward the evening--leading to some snow overnight, after 1 a.m. a 40 percent chance. The National Weather Service predicts a 34ºF high and a 27ºF low.
2. A crisp morning walk with a dog. If you haven't got one, and would like to learn a little history, then join in the Weekly Walks with Frank Arren & his furry friend Edy. Starting at 8:30 a.m., they set off from the Presbyterian Church area.
3. Temple Aliyah is hosting Friday Evening Services - Minyan Shirah, and occasional dinners which are starting off at 6:15 p.m. tonight. Contact Elana Perkins for more information on the meals by email.
4. Two musicians, a singer-songwriter duo (who are also married) are playing the Center for Arts in Natick (TCAN) tonight. At 8 p.m., Jeff Foucault and Kris Delmhorst take the stage. If you're wanting to catch their set, bring $24.
5. Wellesley College's Punch's Alley is hosting a musical experience, with the excuse of celebrating the 127th birthday of Dr Pepper soday. Artists Zanois and Giantist take the stage at 9 p.m. The show is free.